And it came to pass that one the day hence, Abby findeth squishy carpet beneath her toes.
And it came to pass that she heeded at once to the warning, and persuadeth her neighbor Gary to come and perceive, and he sayeth "you've got a problem"
And it came to pass that after multiple phone calls, and voice messages hence left, Action plumbing succumbeth, and knocketh on her door.
And the man of many trades sayeth "you've got a problem" and he warned against all types of microbes, and various e-coli types of critters, and said, you have sewage that is raw, coming hence forth from your drain which is on the floor. And he runneth a serpent, even a snake through out the coils within the home, and the water began to flow henceforth.
And the man of many trades hence forth warned the owners of the abode that they had once again beaten the odds, as most people have one great flood in the time of their life, not two.
And disaster cleanup henceforth came, and tore out carpet, and the air began to swirl, and the water was taken out, and the time soon cometh that they come to cut out rock that is sheet.
And Clint and Abby buried their faces and said, Geico, please have mercy on us.
And she henceforth waiteth for the phone to ring...so that time could come to pass.
Yeah, sorry for the scripture, it just seems that there is something that I didn't learn the first time around!!!!

8 comments:
NO! Are you kidding me?! I am so sorry you guys! What a nightmare!
On the bright side, that was really clever Ab. I enjoyed it. Next time, lets make it about posies and unicorns instead of poop and pee! :) LOVE YOU!
How Horrible! I feel your pain. It brings back memories of our little flood in Provo. Ours was only rain etc. leaking through the foundation. So sorry about the e. coli carpet. Icky.
Sorry about the flood. That totally sucks. When we lived in our basement apartment in SLC, we had a flood secondary to a rainstorm (who cements their window wells...really??). Yeah, moving the furniture out of our room at 300 am was a blast. I think our floors in Mexico were probably worse, so I'm sure you're immune!! :)
Shanna
I'm so sorry about the troubles! On the bright side, you wrote a great post about it.
Oh Clint and Abby, I am so sorry. I hope the insurance will help you out this time around. Please say they do.
Is their anything I can do to help?
Love, Lisa
Oh you guys what a mess. We had a flood in our rental house from a leaky connector to our dishwasher. What a real mess we had. And it poured like from the heavens and it raineth in the basement. I know it's not as good as yours. We had two floors flooded and fans everywhere and gosh we feel sorry for you... :-(
But, we love you very much...
Dad & Sondi
oh no!!! I'm so sorry! But that was a brilliant piece of tragic scriptural-like reading.
And i'm so glad you have a blog! hooray!
Oh no!! That's terrible. You made the story very entertaining for your faithful readers:)
Post a Comment