I can't believe how big the kids are getting! I miss them! Lydia is such a pretty girl and getting SO big! CRAZY!
Hey, my friend introduced me to this blog. I totally thought of you. I am sure that Lyd would LOVE some of the hairstyles on here. She shows you step by step how to do them! I have done a couple on Mal and I LOVE them!
You know, everyone seems to talk about how Lisa has just the cutest kids in the world, but to tell you the truth, on my cute scale from 1-10, I think all the nieces and nephews in this family are at a solid 11!
Abby I found your blog on Maren's blog and I had to peek. Your kids are so cute and by the way I think it is awesome you aren't affraid to wear curlers when you walk the neighborhood. You rock!
4 comments:
I can't believe how big the kids are getting! I miss them! Lydia is such a pretty girl and getting SO big! CRAZY!
Hey, my friend introduced me to this blog. I totally thought of you. I am sure that Lyd would LOVE some of the hairstyles on here. She shows you step by step how to do them! I have done a couple on Mal and I LOVE them!
http://cutegirlshairstyles.blogspot.com/
(You might have to copy and paste that.)
You know, everyone seems to talk about how Lisa has just the cutest kids in the world, but to tell you the truth, on my cute scale from 1-10, I think all the nieces and nephews in this family are at a solid 11!
such a fun family!! I love to keep up to date with what's happening in your life and how cute your kids are :) keep up the fun!
Abby
I found your blog on Maren's blog and I had to peek. Your kids are so cute and by the way I think it is awesome you aren't affraid to wear curlers when you walk the neighborhood. You rock!
Post a Comment