My kids have been out of school for years....approximately 3.
I think it might have been sunny and warm the last time they were there.
I think I can't even remember!
The buildup to Christmas was... (Las Vegas Bowl, Atkinson Christmas Party, Ty and Suzi watching our kids)
amazing
Christmas was (Legos, Wii, Karito kids, playing some serious farkle)
amazing
the after Christmas party (Sledding, games)
amazing
our 11 year anniversary (The curious case of Benjamin Button, Thai Foon)
amazing ( I didn't really like the movie though)
New Years Eve with the Schroaders (Amazing illegal fireworks at their neighbors house)
amazing
New Years Day (chilling with some football and a movie)
amazing
the sugarbowl at home
amazing
A BYU Basketball game tonight
sure to be amazing...
Carters Baby Blessing tomorrow
amazing
it has been a really fun break...and...I am really looking forward to Monday!

7 comments:
Sounds crazy amazing. :o)
The Benjamin Button looks very interesting. I want to see it, just for the interesting factor.
Amen to that! And to farkle! I had fun trying to convert Clay to be a Utah fan while watching the game last night. He will not budge, I think he seriously has blue blood! It was fun, I hope we didn't scare him too much with our crazy, "pretending we were there" screaming!
Wow! I would say that going back to work sounds like a break after all that! Hope you had a great anniversary!
It's amazing when you see what you've done on paper, huh. GO UTES (remember, you are an alum!!!)what a great game. Here's to 2009 and the resumption of school. Shanna
OK, I have to say "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button", well that is 3 hours of my life I wish I could have back . Did you like it?
I have only talked to one other person that saw it and they liked it. We went with 7 and we all felt TORTURED by it! UGH! It made me crazy! That was the LONGEST 3 hours of my life.
Anyway, just wondering.
Oh and that picture of Dad made me smile. Oh how I like him! :)
It was fun to see you guys! Love you!
Monday was a day of celebration for me, as well. It started snowing Sunday night, so I was worried school might be (horrors!) cancelled, but it was only delayed an hour. Phew.
Happy New Year!
Wendy
Glad you found me! And your family is amazing! Who knew you had 3 kids!?!?! :) Have a happy new year!
Post a Comment