Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Henry and the doctor

Henry went to the doctor for his kindergarten check ups today.

The eye chart completely baffled him...."Mom, that girl can see the chart...why is she asking me?"

He was taken aback when the nurse told him to get down to his underwear....
"Mom, my scooby's have a hole in them."

He listened intently when the doctor told him that he is BIG (90%) on height and weight....and that we will have to watch him for proper diet, and exercise. Then he struck his "boom...bang....firepower" pose for the doctor to feel his muscles.

He was confused at why he got bandaids on his legs when they gave him shots....."It's not like I was bleeding a gallon, mom"

All in all, successful!

Next week my crazy Henry registers for kindergarten! I think Crestview is in for a treat!

8 comments:

Brian and Kayla said...

Do you think he learned that boom...bang...firepower muscle pose from Uncle Brian? Because believe it or not, I have that same trick in my bag! :o) Henry is too cute! -Brian

The Peach.... said...

That is hysterical, he sounds like QUITE the character!!!! Cute kid...that's for sure.

Brian and Kayla said...

Oh Hen is growing up so fast! I hate being away because I forget that I didn't leave a family frozen in time behind. Sheesh. Time flies.

Cissy said...

What a personality! He and my Dallin would be good pals.

Anonymous said...

So cute, Abby. Thanks for sharing.

Tuzi Salz said...

Love the Henry posts....Where does he come up with this stuff?

Hardy Party said...

Go Henry... Kindergarten should be a blast... :-)

Grandpa & Sondi

mindy said...

love this! He sounds like a riot! I didn't realize he and Clive are the same age.