Friday, July 30, 2010

swoon

I took myself out to lunch on Wednesday. I was supposed to see a client at his doctors appointment, but he went fishing instead. So I went to lunch.

Zupas was the perfect destination
Mango berry salad please....heavy on the blueberries, mango, strawberry, almonds and dressing please (oh wait....that's everything)

It was swoony...and I wanted more.

So.. I made it!


Ingredients:
Zupas uses Romaine...I used Spinach
chopped mango (I'm not a big mango person...but it is sooooo good.)
chopped strawberry
Zupas used blueberries...I have blackberries from my back yard
Zupas used cinnamon almonds (crushed)
I used these


Dressing
1 cup vanilla yogurt
1 squeezed lemon
3 T sugar

4 comments:

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

Oh my! That looks divine! I am totally making that!

mindy said...

YUM! I want some!

Gear Gang said...

You know how much I love Zupas!!! I can't wait to try this out.

Gear Gang said...

You know how much I love Zupas!!! I can't wait to try this out.