
Phew, it has been forever...and I have a little ketchup to do...it isn't like we've been sitting home twiddling our thumbs...so here is a little photo update of some of the latest!!
Isn't he the cutest thing? Clint has been the bomb at keeping our house going as he has been off of work, and my work has totally picked up!!! He is great, and doesn't even complain much (although everyone complains about laundry) Thanks Clint, I love you!!!
This is Lisa, Kaitlyn, Henry and I...Lisa is one of the funniest people I know....she can make me feel like I am 17, and just a giggly girl all over again. She is great!!!
Nothing says spring like 50 degree memorial day....but try to keep the kids from having fun at the Schroaders....NO WAY!!
Some of my new favorite things....I know i am not supposed to be materialistic...but I redid my wall in my kitchen...I love it...and the peonies this spring have been spectacular!!!
This is my coach of the year husband with his number one champion Rangers...I would love to say that Clint is the awesomest coach ever...he is...but all of the parents of the players, and other coaches made this year tons of fun!!!
This is Clay on his brandspankin' new bike. It was pretty fun day. Clay rides his bike to school every day...it was his cousin's old bike that he had, so when multiple bikes were stolen from the playground...it was a prime opportunity for Clay to get this one!!! It even says Ranger (his baseball team) on the side!!! Pretty Sweet
This is Lydias last days of school. I don't know if anyone will miss Kindergarten as much as she will. The structure, the learning, the friends.....yup...she loved it all!!!
This is Grandpa Tim....AKA lifesaver. This spring for my birthday he came and spent hours on our sprinkling system. My next door neighbor Gary Jones thanks you almost as much as I do, because now I won't be outside cussing at the sprinklers for days on end!!!! Thank you Thank you!! (and happy fathers day and birthday!)
Henry got a little obsessive compulsive about remote control things a couple of weeks ago...can I just say $40.00 in batteries?
This is Deklan, Clay, Harrison and Matt. How cool that Matt comes to our house to teach Clay piano...how not cool that Clay hasn't been practicing much this Spring...how cool that Clay's friends can do sports...and music together!!!
I think this almost catches us up!!! I love summer, but this whole "time-balance" and doing the best things all the time, is really difficult!!!

5 comments:
I loved this post! you guys look like you are doing so good! I think it is great that the kids get to spend so much time with Clint! How fun!
OH it is good to see you two so happy....and yes, Clint you do look so handsome in that top picture!
I love you guys!
So cute and so glad that we can be a part of some of your craziness...we love your family!
You look amazing! Is that a grand piano in your house...awsome! And I love your hair...it's so long.
Love you! shanna
I love your kitchen wall abby! And I love this family even more!
So nice to see what you're up to. Looks like fun and happiness all around in your household. I think I may have to copy your plate-in-frame idea...beautiful wall!
Post a Comment