Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Henry is 4!!!

5 comments:

Devin & Shalise said...

Oh come on!! We need pictures at least!!! Just kidding I am sure you are busy!!

The CEO said...

Holy Cow. They say it goes fast, and I didn't believe them...what do you think, Abby?

The Gilbert Bunch said...

How was the pool party?

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

I was just about to email you and say, "WHERE THE HECK ARE THE POSTS". I guess I will let this one count. I know you guys are crazy busy. Can't wait to see pictures of my cute little loveys!

By the way, mom, Rach, Parker, Tuzi & Brayla are all coming to stay over Labor Day weekend. You guys are invited too! I need to talk to Lisa also. I know you guys are busy and you just had a trip, but I just thought I would let you know we would love to see you!

Hardy Party said...

We hope Henry had a great Birthday!!!

Love Grandpa George and Sondi