Today my fam went to PG to watch the BYU football game. It was great fun, although it was more of an exhibition of how BYU scores...anyway...
On the way home my dear husband stopped at Dear Lizzie in Highland...
http://www.mydearlizzie.com/
Oh my, the store was amazing, the displays were charming, the ideas were awe inspiring...it truly was magical .
So I have been on the web, looking for inspiration since I got home.
I love.... http://www.mayamade.blogspot.com/
and http://www.yourheartout.com/
oh my...such great ideas and such fun people that have creating them...
so now I am ordering paper festooning online for an upcoming project, collecting cones
and hitting my super cute neighbor Trish, up for some of her beautiful fall glitter, and I need to get a ceramic bit for my drill.
Seriously, it is such a pain that I have to work!! Can't I just create stuff all day?
So um, Amy...as for your organizational blog on finishing laundry and keeping your house in order...it ws inspiring, and I actually did laundry today. (I will try to stay on schedule this week...I am horrible at schedules though!!!)
And mom, thanks for folding laundry while I was in Denver, and anyone, if you need to know how to fold super flat laundry, ask my mom...seriously, Clint was wondering if she ironed everthing before she folded, it was truly a work of art. (by the way, my mom used to iron my money when I was a teenager...she seriously has ironing issues!)
Ta ta for now!!!
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That store is way to cute for it's own good! I could so see you with a store like that of your own! If I ever go to utah county I will have to check it out!
About the ironing: must be a generational thing. My mother-in-law ironed her kids' pajamas, and, I just found out, at least one daughter's underwear. Um...I don't do that.
Post a Comment