Quick family update!
Henry- currently playing at Damon's in the sandbox...cannot control his bladder when in the sandbox...because he is so darn busy!
Lydia- LOVING first grade...she says that at recess they do, "mess-up gymnastics"...and then she wanted to take gymnastics again. So, yesterday was her first day!
Clay- Doing well in third...cannot wait for weekends, especially this one...because his BIRTHDAY is coming up so soon (monday)! Nine is pretty stinkin old (not that clay is stinky...)
Abby- Doing well, loving the cooler weather, finishing up one job, getting ready to start another one...head to Denver next week for three days (thank you thank you thank you for everyone who will be helping me out with these days) Can't wait to decorate for Halloween (not that I love Halloween, but I just got these new beaded ghosts, on springs, that you hang from the ceiling) CAN'T WAIT! Ok, and I love purple and orange together...so maybe I do like halloween! Oh, and I have nectarines...they are little, and kind of ugly...but the taste is out of this world...let me know if you want some...PLEASE!
Clint- Doing great, working at ITS as inhouse counsel, riding his bike 51 minutes to and from work each day, getting in shape, eating TONS...it is all good, especially since he met with the math counselor up at the U (yes I said U, and yes I am talking about Clint) so that he can still fulfill the ultimate dream to be a math teacher. (Yes Suzi, you are fulfilling Clint's ultimate dream...weird huh!) Having a great fall, and September!
Camera: in for repairs (don't ask) will post pictures soon!
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I could have told you... you love Halloween! I am so envious that Clint gets to ride his bike everyday... Sounds like all is well! -Katie
It sounds like everyone is doing great. I hope that your new job works out for you. You deserve some positive things in your life.
Enjoy those sweet kids. They grow up and leave and I'm not sure that I like that. Stay tuned to the blog. Next week we should know where Austin is going for 2 years!!!
Hi Abby,
What happened to your camera? (I'm getting into photography and hate to read that cameras actually 'break"...yikes!
Sorry that Clint won't be riding with us this weekend. It's going to be a long haul....206 miles! I'm glad I'm only doing half. I didn't know prior to last week that Clint was into biking. Everyday this week, I rode Emigration Canyon....somehow the hills make the Flat seem really easy...so it's a brain/body trick.
Ann
I love your new blog background!! Glad all is well. Miss you. Shanna
Post a Comment