
So my super cute neighbor was watching Henry the other day, this was their conversation:
Tami: Henry, I really like your shirt! Where did you get that?
Henry: Ummm.....I think at Old Lady
Ok, It was actually it was just a funny t-shirt f/ Old Navy...but seriously...I wonder what other
things he is a little confused about!!

4 comments:
Oh, I love it! Henry is such a funny little guy. Do you think he gets it from you or Clint?
Thanks again for taking us along with you to dinner last weekend. Ty and I really enjoyed discussing Obama and being entertained by a Japanese man with you.
Ha.
That is dang funny! I'm glad you're writing it down, because kids do say the funniest things. But when you get old like me, you forget.....unless you made a note of it.
Hey, what's your email address? Do you want to get added to the Personal Development for LDS women?
Ann
Ha.
That is dang funny! I'm glad you're writing it down, because kids do say the funniest things. But when you get old like me, you forget.....unless you made a note of it.
Hey, what's your email address? Do you want to get added to the Personal Development for LDS women?
Ann
That really is too funny... You can make fun of him when he's older with this one. Of course you probably have a lot of stories to tell his first girlfriend already... ;-)
Love George and Sondi
Post a Comment