Friday, December 12, 2008

Dear Clay

Dear Clay;

I believe in Magic. My magic may not wear a red suit, or say ho ho ho...but none the less, my magic is real. I believe in magic when I see you and Lydia and Henry laugh and play webkinz, and powers. I believe in magic when I see your smile every morning. I believe in magic...in the power of your smile, or a gesture of kindness. You truly are magic to me. You make me smile daily, you love to tell a funny joke that Mr. Brunstetter told you. You love to get excited with butterflies in your stomach about things that are coming up, and you try your hardest.

I hope you never loose that twinkle in your eye. I hope the laughter and excitement never dims in you personality. I hope that you, although wiser, can create magic for others. I guess that is where some of your magic comes from now. You are a magical person, for so many other people and friends!

Clay I love you so much. I hope that you have the best Christmas season ever! Although it is different..it is still good, fun and delightful. And yes Clay...it is still magical!

Love;
Mom

2 comments:

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

HE IS MAGIC! I love that boy so darn much! I love that he ALWAYS comes for some love when he sees me. I love that big smile! I love the way he watches out for his siblings. He is the kind of brother Clint was to me (when he wasn't hitting us with a bat and hanging spit strings over our faces)!

Cissy said...

A magical letter, Abby. Thanks for giving me some ideas when that day comes (that's right...M still at least pretends to believe--I know it won't be long).