Friday, December 12, 2008

The Perfect

So last week my friends got together, and we had a Christmas Party where we brought a gift of our favorite things.
There was CO Bigelow lipgloss
There was a long sleeved undershirt
there was orange BANG

So I have been shopping for the perfect jean. I have tried true religion, Worn, Gap, Banana Republic...yadda yadda yadda...I tried a pair of jeans at Sundance yesterday....cute fit, but not perfect.

So today I was at Wal-mart and I decided to go down there jean aisle and I tried on like, 5 pairs.

And the classic average by faded glory...

I love it!

And now I am concerned...does this mean I am just awesome that my favorite jeans are now $15.00! Or does it mean that I am a Wal-Mart stereotypical shopper, and do not demand quality, and have no style....and that just scares me!

Hmmm...maybe I don't want to know the truth on this one!

7 comments:

The CEO said...

Um, the fact that you've tried on, like 100 pair of jeans just shows how discriminating your taste is. Enjoy the perfection! I'm glad you found yours! :)

Gear Gang said...

Abby- You have inspired me to check out the Walmart jean. I need at least one pair that fits right. Your awesome. Oh, do you have any music for the christmas eve video? If not I will just pick. Let me know. Love ya

Alison said...

Hooray for the perfect jean! Congratulations. I am still searching. At one point I had a pair, but I went back to the store to get another pair and they had changed the style so it just doesn't work quite as well.
Perhaps I need to give Walmart a try.

mandy said...

Abby! How fun to find out that you have a blog. I guess facebook is good for something...

Very cute blog. You are a great writer and your family is adorable. I'm going to have to check out WalMart. Perfect jeans are impossible to find.

I'm glad to be in touch with you again.

Hardy Party said...

Abby,

I think wherever you get a jean that fits you right you go for it. Go GIRL!! I hate trying on jeans. I found some at Macys the other day that I think might be perfect. I bought two and I've left the tags on one of them just in case. You know how it goes... some stretch funny, others don't wash well. It's the toughest thing to buy. Mine were some funny brand at Macy's I had never heard of called Style & CO. And they were only $29. So, I'm in the same boat. :-)

We can't wait to see you all at Christmas.

Sondi

Anonymous said...

Abby!

I was just talking about you to a friend three days ago. Her dog is in Readers' Digest, you see, and she was excited he was famous. And I said, "I was in the New Era once. And I had this friend that was in the Wal-Mart ad. THAT was awesome."

Apparently, Wal-Mart is still pulling through for you--yay for the perfect jean! I found mine about a month ago at Ann Taylor; now I hate wearing any of my other jeans because they just don't fit right.

So--I'm SO happy I found your blog! I can't wait to read it and savor it all. Love you!

Wendy

Cissy said...

Abby--I just read the above comment and now I want to hear about Walmart ads.

Merry Christmas.