Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Philosophy over Playdoh

So I'm in my office, trying to work on this beautiful sprummer day, listening to Damon (henry's little buddy) and Henry in the craft room, playing playdoh

H: I wonder what it feels like to die
D: I don't know- kind of like squishing snails
(they were squishing snails on the driveway earlier with their bikes)
H: I know- you only die when you are really old
D: I think it hurts
H: I don't want to die
D: me either- unless I'm playing star wars


A Couple of minutes later:
H: Giants are big
D: I know someone who is bigger
H: Me too!
D: Jesus and Heavenly Father
H: No....giants are bigger


H: Mom...come turn off this girl music (the computer was playing Taylor Swift)
D: Girls are dumb
H: and their music
D: I would rather listen to my Mac and Cheese music
H: yea, from the new McDonalds

I don't know why this cracked me up...but it did, and it is good to smile!

1 comment:

Hardy Party said...

Abby,

That is so darn cute. I can just hear them saying it... cracks me up too...

Love
Dad & Sondi