Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Taylor Swift Concert

Dad surprised Lydia and me with Taylor Swift concert tickets!!! AUGHHHHH, we were so excited, because... she wears short skirts, I wear sneakers, she's cheer captain and I'm on the bleachers.....yup...her opening song!!!



Lydia told me on the way to the concert that she was so excited that she was going to cry. I think we must be related!


We were trying to sneak down a little closer to the stage!!! Wahoo, for about 30 seconds....darn events staff!


Taylor was super cute. She must have a headache after performing, because she does SOOO many head flips!!!! It was a really good time! Thanks for coming with me Lydia!!

5 comments:

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

YAY for you guys! That is so much fun! I am so glad you had fun! That Clint....WHAT A NICE GUY! :)

Hardy Party said...

That is such a cool thing... Hooray for Clint! Taylor Swift is great! It looks like you and Lydia had a blast...

Love you all,
Dad & Sondi

Gear Gang said...

How much fun!! The ultimate girls night out. I am so glad to hear they sang the songs that Lydia likes.

The CEO said...

That looks like a BLAST!

Anonymous said...

Abby--

For some reason, your blog is no longer on my reader and I only just noticed when I checked Ina's blog. Anyway, it was great to catch up--you have such a darling family!

Wendy