More could be overwhelming.
So Lydia saw this skirt at Gymboree.com the other day.
It was love at first click

29.99 for a skirt...um no way....
And yesterday I was at the mall, and it was itchy, and not at all twirly like she wanted......yea, yea that's it. I was doing a really good job of talking myself out of it.
So we went to Walmart...(no raised eyebrows please....yes Walmart)
And bought 9.00 worth of material
and last night...I had to get it done....until 1:37 AM, like I didn't have anything else I should have been doing. I even added pom pom fringe for good measure...because everything could use some pom poms.
and it looks like this
and today I downloaded the picture off of Gymboree for this blog post....and it went on sale last night for 14.00
Dumb...dumb dumb....

10 comments:
aw, what a great mom you are! It turned out great! she should be Miss 4th of July. :o)
When I am reincarnated, I want to come back as you, Abby. That way, I would know what it's like to have SO MUCH STINKIN TALENT. Thanks for raising the bar for all of the moms out there! Love, love, love the skirt. Shanna
"because everything could use some pom poms."
Truer words were never spoken. Great job!
Wendy
You are such a great mom. Yours is much cuter. Are you taking orders yet? Let me know I want to be first on the list.
"it went on sale..."
Yes, but the satisfaction of saying, "I made that." I love that feeling.
The skirt is so cute. I must say that it is even cuter in person! Thanks for visiting me at the library. It was the highlight of my week!! There's nothing like checking in books and looking up and seeing Henry standing there saying "Hi Grandma." Priceless!! I sure do love you guys!
I love it. I also am glad to have A girl. Having a boy just doesn't inspire any late night sewing projects.
OK, I need sewing lessons! I would LOVE to just be able to bust something out like that! Nice job Ab!
That Lyds! MY HECK! Will you PLEASE stop her from growing so much! I need some Lyddy loves!
Hey Abby!
No skirt you could buy would have that much love in it!
I think I need to make one for MY girl. Doesn't matter that she's 10.
Merilee
Abby,
That skirt is so cute and yours looks WAY better than the one from Gymboree. Cute, cute, cute... And Lydia could be miss 4th of July. She is getting so big. I agree with Amy that they are growing too fast. We love you all very much...
Dad & Sondi
Post a Comment