Maybe it was a sno-cone machine that took a little bit too much manual labor....
or gallons and gallons of sugar water that I tinted with artificial colors.
Maybe it was an ice guy that was supposed to be there at 7:30, but came at 9:15 for a field day...
Maybe it was the 720 snow cones that we made in 3 hours
Maybe it was because I didn't sleep well last night
Seriously...my normal...take two advil, drink a diet coke isn't even touching it!
Thursday, June 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Isn't it nice sometimes to say.....
"Man I am glad that is over!!"
Hope you re-coop soon.
I can't tell you how often I have been there! Sno Cones at the school for field day, selling Sno Cones to help send Clint to Japan, Sno Cones in the park for library summer reading..... It's always a relief to be done. Try Excedrin Migraine, it works wonders for me when the pounding starts and won't quit.
Your a great mom Abby. Down the round it will all just be a happy memory. You'll forget all about the headache :o)
Oh darn it, I wish we could edit after we publish. I meant "down the road." Don't know where "round" came from. :0}
When I was a kid, it was a big honor to run the sno cone booth at our family reunion. Sticky arms, demanding customers . . .ugh. It only took about four years of doing it before I realized I should let someone else do the honors.
Bless you, dear Abby, that your headache leaves quickly!
Wendy
Post a Comment