Saturday in the summer...
Pick up Lydia from her sleep over ALONE (without her brothers)!!! Thanks Kaitlyn and Lisa!!!
hike donut falls in the AM....(along with half of Utah County...seriously...why were millions of BYU students in Big Cottonwood? Don't they have their own canyon?)
Free Slurpees, at 7/11 on the way home!
kids go to batting practice in a dreamy back yard in the afternoon....
Clint took the kids to the ER, after Henry fell off the monkey bars, and said....dad...I think I broke my arm...then fell asleep...then woke up, still in a lot of pain....
Henry got an ER splint for a fractured radial head
then the Bees baseball game with Charlie and RoseMary to finish out the day!! (We had to miss the 10th inning...the kids were done...)
We go see the orthopedic early next week to cast Henry....I think I will beg for a waterproof cast, or change doctors if he says no, so that Henry can still have some fun this summer. Does anybody have any advice for me on this?
Saturday, July 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
My advice would be to call Henry's grandma and let her know so that she doesn't GASP and almost faint when she reads the blog! I hope he is okay. Is there anything I can do to help or make him feel better? Please call or drop an email.
Love you guys
Oh my!!! Poor thing. What a day.
Hen, Can we all sign your cast?
BUSY DAY!! When you go to the orthopod, ask about waterproof cast covers (you can buy them on the internet, or the ortho might sell them). They run anywhere from 20.00 +, but I'm sure what the official word is from the specialists on their use...Worth asking about. Good luck, and keep us posted. Poor kiddo. Shanna
Abby,
Waterproof and cast don't usually go together. I would say the CEO is right on with a cover. Getting water under there where it could remain trapped is not a good thing. I was in and out of casts for a year in the 2nd grade. It ruined a perfectly good summer... Sad! :-( Give Henry a big hug from us.
Love Dad & Sondi
Post a Comment