It scans photos
and negatives
and is basically Marty's equivalent of a Back to the Future time machine!!!

Clint at 2

Lydia at 1
I told you...

I am not sure that I needed to be reminded that my face was slimmer when I was pregnant (whose face is slimmer during pregnancy????.....eeeek gads)

And it seemed to slip my mind that I looked to be 12 when Clay was born!
I think we should focus on the really old photos...this is giving me a complex!

7 comments:
So cute!! I love old photos... Abby you look great!
Clint and Lydia look quite a bit alike in their "little" pictures.
I remember Clint's 2nd birthday well. We made that cake for him and then my mom and I took him to eat at Skippers which was his favorite place to go back then. He ate his lunch and then walked on the benches and jumped from table to table. I was afraid he'd fall and break his arm but he was having so much fun, I just let him do it. Thank goodness he didn't get hurt.
I love how looking at pictures can bring back such fun memories.
Love you.
Hey Abby are you that little boys babysitter
LOL!! I love old pictures.
THese are classic...you look darling,I don't know what you are talking about!!!!!
So fun! I think you always look fabulous, but then I'm just jealous! :o)
We love old pictures... Thanks for putting them up.
Love Dad & Sondi
Post a Comment