Mom: Henry, time to come inside!
Henry: Why?
Mom: It is getting dark.
Mom: Because the sun is hiding behind the mountains
Henry: Why?
Mom: Because the mountains were lonely
Henry: Why is they?

Mom: Henry, It is bedtime, it is getting dark...COME INSIDE.....1.....2.........
Henry: Sheesh mom (sigh)

Mom: Thanks Henry.....lets go get jammies on
Henry: Why mom?
Mom: Because your jammies are lonely.
Henry: Mom...my jammies aren't lonwey.....
Mom: Why Henry
Henry: Because.
I love three year olds...I have to say that...otherwiseI just might go crazy, or maybe if I explored these conversations I would figure out the really important things in life.


6 comments:
I'm wondering how that will be...right now we're in the "parroting" stage. I can't tell you how much I love having EVERY word I say repeated. :)
I LOVE this post! (OH, and it goes so great with "Oh" by Dave! GOOD JOB GETTING THE TUNES ON!)
I love Hen! He is just the cutest little stinker! Maybe I should move back to Utah so I can know these little ones better and they can know why I am their favorite aunt! :)
Abby- it is so fun to look inside your world- even though you live around the corner!
Amy everyone knows that as soon as Ty and I say I do that we will take on the roles of "Favorit Aunt and Uncle" NO BATTLE! Sorry, that's just how it has to be... But you can be a very very close pretty much equal second.
Nothing says spring like the coolest John Deer! I can't wait to see it cruzin the hood!
Ya right Amy! We all know i am the favorite aunt.
This is really funny ab.
Post a Comment