Today when I dropped Lydia off at school, for some reason her emotions were at the surface. I ran and gave her a big hug. Her little friend came up to me, looked me in the eyes, and took Lydia's hand, and led her to the kindergarten line where she was surrounded by a bunch of kindergarten girls all wanting to help. I was so thankful for sweet friends for my daughter.
Today I was driving to an MD appt for my job. The lady across from me in the intersection had her hood up on her car. A man drove up, was about to turn, stopped, put on his hazards, talked to the lady, and started getting out jumper cables (it was a really long red light)As scary as the 10:00 news is...people are generally nice, and have a good, gentle heart, thank goodness! I hope that I can learn to be one of these people!

1 comment:
I totally got teary reading about Lyd and her friends! It makes my stomach hurt to think of kids feeling sad! What great friends!
I love my Lydder!
Post a Comment