
Spring fever is definately in the air! Thanks to our good friends Ann, Ben and Deklan we were able to spend the weekend swimming, golfing, hiking, picnicking (is that a word) loafing, NCAA basketballing, and sleeping in St. George!!! Henry even learned how to sneeze in Spanish, at least that is what he said?!? I think Go Diego Go, has sunk in just a little to far! It was beautiful in the 70's and so good to get some vitamin D.
We also feel the love in the air as weddings abound...a brother, sister, friends...it is all a little crazy, but so fun!!
So just one request...spring....could you come visit SLC? We need you!
P.S. Ty and Suzi, your wheat grass doesn't quite look like that yet, but it will soon!!!

4 comments:
I've been waiting all my life for your family to have a blog! And by "all my life" I actually mean aproximately two two weeks. YAY! I hope you are doing well and I hope the grass is thriving! I miss you!
Yeah.... I am so excited that you are a blogger! Thanks for being a great friend!
Fun times! Love the sunshine, and little crocuses (spelling) always remind me of you!! Glad you had a good getaway.
Love the pics of the kids the big people look good to,Thanks Abby for helping out with the weddings your awesome.I can relate to Henry. Yes we need lots of sunshine,to love you guys
Post a Comment