Monday, March 24, 2008

Lydia is

sweeter than her daddy

smarter than her momma


spunkier than her brothers

and lovin' life as it comes!



















6 comments:

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

OOOOOOO! IS that THE skirt?? I LOVE IT! SO CUTE! So do you think brown shirts now, cause that looks really cute!

Oh, I am excited....one because of the skirt and two because YOU HAVE A BLOG!! YAY!!!!! I am so so excited about that!

Love you guys!

The Gilbert Bunch said...

OK, your blog is so cute! I looove it! I love the paper! Welcome to the world of blogging! I love the easter grass!

Salisbury Family said...

Amy;
Those are the skirts, and they are so....twirly. When we got them Lydia put on all four. She loves them (me too) My mom made them so we can tighten the waists if we need. Can't wait to see all of the girls in them!!!
Brown shirts/white shirts....Lydia has tried both, and they are both soooo cute!

The CEO said...

She is too cute! It's so fun to see pictures of your kids. Keep 'em coming.

Kate said...

I agree... and I love that smile!

Tyrel & Suzi said...

Love the skirts! Love the little girl in the skirt as well!