Thursday, April 3, 2008

Surprised by....

What things surprise you? Do you get happy surprised, or freaked out surprised? I used to think that I loved surprises, but I don't think I do. When I was little I used to slit the tape on Christmas presents, see what was inside, and then retape, very carefully. This basically ensured that I would not be surprised. That is horrible, I am surprised that I just admitted that!!!


we are not quite sure what Clay is surprised by here....but this school photo CRACKED ME UP!

and this one is just pure sweet and simple!
Hope you are pleasantly, surprised by life!

2 comments:

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

Clay....that totally cracks me up!
And Lyds is getting prettier and prettier everytime I see her! She is also looking more and more like you, Ab! What a lucky girl!

OH, and did you notice that I said that the pink curlers TOTALLY work for you....NOT ME! At least with short hair! YIKES!! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, I have the most beautiful grandchildren!!