Thursday, April 3, 2008

Dogwood skinnies

Just surfing the Dogwood website (our super cool neighbors own this) when imagine my surprise to see...
What a cute bunch of skinnies!!! How lucky we are to live in a neighborhood full of fun/cool/awesome boys!!!

3 comments:

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

WOW! You are more lucky than you know! That is awesome that Clay has all of those friends around!

We have a couple of fun boys....but we also have a kind of well.....well, let's just say the kind of boy that pounds on my door and rings the doorbell over and over, and then because no one answered he walks through the 2 feet of snow looking through the windows until he gets to our deck where he sees that we really ARE home and then he pounds on that door while looking right at us, (SIGH)until we let him in. :)

Kate said...

It is so true... and H is so sad that he wasn't at that bday party! And- yes, I think those pictures were a surprise to me and both of my boys due to their outfits... oh- and I love how sensitive Lydia is... when she asked if I could come in and find you- it was so sweet!

The Gilbert Bunch said...

I love Clay's school picture! It is a classic! Thank goodness for dogwood, loove it!