Monday, April 21, 2008

A little bit of wedding bliss











Just a little taste of our weekend. It was a great time, and Ty and Suzi, and happy and married!! Things turned out really cute, and fun too!!! I'll write more soon, just gotta get to baseball!

3 comments:

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

I meant to comment last time, but I forgot, I LOVE your new look on the blog....LOVE IT!!

Seriously, look at that wedding picture! Now I know where Jake got that face expression from...thanks TY! :)

I do love that last one! I wish Rach would have been in it!

Kate said...

The center pieces turned out so perfectly... ohh... abby ... can you let some of your creativity rub off on me?? You are the best...

Tyrel & Suzi said...

I just want to second the comment on the center pieces. Seriously! When I first mentioned ideas of wheat grass to you I knew it could work out, but little did I know that the center pieces would turn out to be the coolest things I've ever seen! Abby, you are so great. I'm proud to call you my sister-in-law-in-law... Aw heck... we'll just leave it at SISTER!