Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Random thoughts of life....

Clay sure is loving playing baseball. He is getting some really good hits. His team is undefeated. Clint works with him on "chopping the ball" I guess that is the motion that you use. The other night I (Abby) hit off of the tee for awhile, I guess I was practicing up for the Moms vs sons mothers day showdown next Saturday!!! Clay, I love you...but I think we will have to beat you!
Last week I saw Sister Ensign, Clints mission president in the temple, while I was waiting for Ty's wedding. It was so good to see her. A couple of days later we got a phone call and she let me know that her and president Ensign wanted to come for FHE. So they came over last Sunday. It was so great to have them in our home. They are spiritual giants. President Ensign is coming up on 81 years old, but you would never know. He played with the kids and brought them little gifts for our kids. They were so complimentary, and so nice. Sister Ensign truly is a spiritual Sprite. I think she will be like that for the eternities!
My camera broke (seriously...I have the craziest luck) but imagine Henry, yesterday vs a large economy size of Johnson and Johnson powder....it was....white. Henry's brown pants were white, his nose and feet were white...and he was trying to pass off that he hadn't been "playing with nothing"Clay has missed the last two days of school because of an ear infection. I sure hope he gets feeling better soon!....Um, Henry just took off with my suitcase. I wonder where he is going now!!
This weekend is going to be full of baptisms (Luke and Jakobs) sports (baseball and soccer) and all sorts of fun.

One more note: I had so much fun at our wards service auction on Saturday night. What an amazing group of people I live around. So many talents, and so willing to share. It was a great time, and I can't wait to cash in my babysitting from Charlie and Rosemary or my perennials from Bro. Fetzer!!!!

Well, I'm a little too long winded for my liking today...so here is to fixing my camera so I can post more pictures..with less talking.

1 comment:

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

Um, did you mean random because of the TOTALLY random pictures with nothing about them. AB- That was truly "Random Thoughts" I liked it!

I bet you loved having the Ensigns there! HOW GREAT!