weeding/pruning....yes this is our back lawn....covered with branches, and my delightful husband
tempering of the intensity that Clint has when he coaches baseball, Sweetie, seriously....people are not going to review plays that their child can make on first base while brushing teeth at night.
Watching Clayplay baseball....(um...I just noticed this isn't even a picture of Clay, this is Deklan, and I watch him too)
Praying for wheat grass to grow for weddings (yes this is a sneak peek) Suzi, I hope you like this...and seriously the picture does it no justice (oh, and the seeds around the edges will be camoflaged)
My brain is exploding....however it is a really fun explosion with lots of green/brown and turquoise, baseball, MD appointments (my job) not to mention the regular stuff
As I prepare myself mentally/spiritually for Ty and Suzi's wedding this weekend, The thought that I carry in my heart is that they are starting a little piece of eternity! I think that this is definately worth celebrating!!!
Congratulations!

3 comments:
First I must say that my eyes just involuntarily started spewing tears down my cheeks! CLINT! You look so great! That is the light that I have missed so horribly! OH, I am so happy for you guys! Ok, I have to stop blubbering! If I was anywhere but 5 1/2 hours from you I would drive straight to your house right now and squeeze you both! :)
AB! The centerpieces are AMAZING! A-MAZING! Good job! I have been so excited to see what you were going to do, you are the most creative person I know!
Those are so cute! Watch out Martha, Abby is takin over! I have no idea how you do all you do, you are such an inspiration to me.
Okay- Clint looks seriously scary in that picture...
Post a Comment