Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Consumer Alert


These granola bars were on sale at Albertsons last week for one dollar, so I got a couple of boxes....delicious!!! They are very palatable, and most pleasing to the tastebuds, HOWEVER....these should not be eaten in mass quantities (yes Henry, Clint and Clay) I said no mass quantities.
Let's just say, we have a lingering smell in our house....and we had quite an "explosive" night after all the boys had 4-5 of these. I think most of the stomachs are better now...but...chalk this one up to "word to the wise"

2 comments:

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

That just cracked me up! Mostly because we TOTALLY had the same lesson learned at our house. In fact, Jake had to stay home from school one day! 3 in 1 day...TOO MUCH for little bodies! :)

Have you tried the caramel? THEY ARE AMAZING! Seriously, you can't beat these things! 9 grams of fiber in one bar and they are SO yummy! I wish I would have known about the sale! DANG IT!

They DO have them in mass quantities at Costco...FYI.

Gear Gang said...

You guys make me laugh so hard. Clint, just so you know, you only have to eat one of these with how much fiber you already eat to met your daily requirement. They are supper yummy though.