Friday, May 16, 2008

Here comes the sun



After a pretty cold start to spring...and freezing off various extremeties at Clay's baseball games, I think the warm weather is here to stay. Lydia sporting a sunny yellow soccer uniform, seems to reinforce the whole idea of warm weather!!! Bring on swimming and hiking!
Soccer is so many things to Lydia that it might not be to other kids....it is a pretty awesome hairdo with a yellow sunflower to top it off (Mom, that's my lucky yellow sunflower")

It's constant tracking of the score...so far they haven't lost a game..and yes, Lydia's keeping track. (Wait, it seems like I am too) What in the world? This is seriously just for fun!
And for Henry, if he dresses up in Lydia's old soccer uniform from last year, seems to completely score on sneaking treats! Thanks to all of our teammates for supporting this habit!!!

3 comments:

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

LYDIA!! You are the PRETTIEST little soccer player I have ever seen! I agree with you...FABULOUS hair and SUNFLOWER is a MUST! I love you stinker!

Gear Gang said...

Lydia,

Thank you for being my cousin. I will see you soon. I miss you.

Love,
Kaitlyn

Anonymous said...

Abby,

We hadn't been on your blog before. What a good job. We love the pictures.

Love,
Dad & Sondi