
Henry was just looking at our blog....where am I? he asked....ummm sorry Henry, you little crazy...here you are.
Henry asks me how long until I get back everytime I go anywhere.
Henry: "Mom, how many minutes until you come back?"
Mom: "How many minutes would you like?"
Henry: "Maybe 6, or 4 or 52"
Mom: "Ok Henry, I will be back in 6 or 4 or 52"
I learned really quick to ask him how many minutes, because no matter what I tell him...he says no, how about.. and then gives some random number.
Pretty fun to be a kid. It's almost like the world is timeless

3 comments:
Yes, I should be packing, doing laundry.. but I couldn't resist looking at your blog... I agree, the second grade program was so great... I loved it! What cute kids. And that Henry, what a cutie!
Abby! Thank you for posting about your family. I love to see what's new in my spare time (I don't know if you would call it spare time though :) You make me excited to be a mom.
Love
Kayla
Abby, I just love seeing your little family growing up. But, though I think your blog is darling, I really would like to see you in person. Did you say that school is out? Does that mean you can play anytime we can?
Post a Comment