Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Clay knows how to brown nose!

OK, I had to try one more time...seriously...so um here's Clays responses. Thanks for indulging me!
1. What is something mom always says to you?Wake up clay
2. What makes mom happy?when I give you surprises
3. What makes mom sad?when don't do what I am supposed to the first time asked
4. How does your mom make you laugh?tickles me
5. What was your mom like as a child?Always ate eggs for breakfast
6. How old is your mom?31
7. How tall is your mom?4 feet
8. What is her favorite thing to do?make candies, and cooking
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?work
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?for making the best tacos in the world
11. What is your mom really good at?decorating for halloween
12. What is your mom not very good at?I don't know
13. What does your mom do for her job?nurse kind-0f
14. What is your mom's favorite food?chicken
15.What makes you proud of your mom?because you're a great mom
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?Daffy duck
17. What do you and your mom do together?watch TV
18. How are you and your mom the same? We both work really hard
19. How are you and your mom different?your a girl, and I am a boy
20. How do you know your mom loves you because you give me kisses at bedtime

Phew...that's a little bit better!!! Thanks Clay!

1 comment:

Kate said...

That is so cute...and I am a bit frightened to ask my kids.. but when I get around to it- I will ask them. At that age poo and pee are the funniest words.. I Love It!