Hiking donut falls is fun to do, fun to do, to do, to do!
Well, hello Mr. Moose
I think we better go that way, oh...and let's take an extra shoe!
It was a great weekend, but have you seen High School Musical 3 yet?
Some serious fun to be had there!!!
Happy Halloween ya'll!

3 comments:
I love Donut Falls, thanks to you guys! I wish I could have been there this time. Maybe next year? And....High School Musical is so fun!!! The only thing that makes it better is watching it with Abby who gets emotionally involved, with Henry who says "EWW" in the quiet theatre during the kissing scene and with Clay and Lydia who sing along and dance at the end! We had a fun Saturday, didn't we? Even Clint and Dad enjoyed the movie, Rachel laughed at all the cheesy parts and Parker is still talking about the boys being back......
I want to go. Why weren't we invited? Love you guys and miss you so much.
I saw that same moose when hiking Donut Falls with my bestfriend Janelle the summer of 2007. He wouldn't let us cross the trail...let's just say a tall skinny white girl and a little asian were quite terrified.
Post a Comment