So um, last week was NOT my crowning achievement.
My temper was short
I yelled ( I might have even screamed)
My kids were driving me bananas, and I have pretty awesome kids!
At one point I thought I would stop the car, and either make them walk, or I was going to~
I felt anxious, and annoyed and...Clint took the brunt of it!!! Sorry sweetie!
And today, I totally figured it out, see last week I started taking birth control for acne. Seriously, I am 31 years old, why do I still have hormonal zits? Dumb...anyway the zits started to go away, and I turned into a hormonal monster.
Phew, happy that I figured that out. I'm pretty sure that I would rather be sane, than have perfect skin. Too bad it's a trade-off!!!
Monday, October 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I feel your pain sister! The doctor put me on BC a little bit ago for all my PCOS stuff. Within no time I was a capital B - BEAST! Sad! I am sure that I controlled myself a little bit, otherwise people would have died, but they didn't, so I just felt horrible and at one point Jake said, "Why are you so mean lately?" I told him it was just some medication that the doctor thought would make me feel better. Jake said, "Well Mom it isn't and I think you should just stop taking it so you can be happy again." DONE!
Seriously....I don't think my kids are going to remember my zits and protruding hips as well as my happy days! :) Who needs pride anyway?!
I hope you are feeling better!
The pill turns me into a basket case... that is why I stopped taking it around 12 years ago!
I feel like that all the time and I am not taking birth control. So what is my excuse... Uhh! No sleep, yep that one will definatly work. Anyway it is nice to know that I am not the only one who completly loses it.
I wish I could blame my "moments" on Birth Control. At least you have a good rationale for your actions! :) Shanna
When I saw the title of your post I thought of one of my favorite kids books My Monster Momma Loves Me So. It is a perfect for Halloween. Monster Mommas aren't always bad.
I hate BC pills. Migraines! I only lasted 6 months or so and the headaches haven't completely stopped. I can count on at least one a month unless I'm pregnant. Hormones!
So can I deduce from this post that I can blame all of my short-comings and rude moments on birth control? I'm currently on the market for a scapegoat.
Post a Comment