Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The best things about spring!

10: brightly colored eggs


9: sleeping with the window open
8: tulips and daffodils
9: riding Lydia to school on scooters
8: doors left open with wild abandon- no fear of cold...or flies...yet!
7: apple/peach/nectarine trees in bloom
6: talking to my friends outside-without jackets-
5: putting the snow boots away (i hope)
4: sprinklers under the tramp


3: kids that go to bed the instant their head touches the pillow
2: baseball games that go from warm to chilly in one game

1: the smell of a fresh mown lawn (is mown a word?)

Hope you are enjoying your spring day too!

4 comments:

Gear Gang said...

Dito to all of that. Love Love Love this weather. i have been so lazy with house work the last few days. I just can't get enough. I hear the Slip and Slide calling our names!!!

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

That picture of Clay takes me WAY back! It is such an exact carbon copy of Clint at that age...wait, does Clay practice his "up to bat" pose and swing in front of the mirror, like Clint did?! :) HAHA!

MOM said...

Thank you for reminding me how great spring can be! I can't wait to come and watch Clay play ball again. It does bring back some great memories of his dad....and I love his dad tremendously!!!

Love you all and hope to see you soon!

Hardy Party said...

Wow the kids are so big.. The bathroom is GREAT! I love spring too and I wish we could come see the kids play TBall/socker/Baseball. We miss so much being over in Colorado. We love you all so much! Time to plant some flowers. YEA!

Love Dad & Sondi