....The fringe benefits of having a "church photographer" in your ward?
Instant Fame!!!
Look for Clay on page 41 of the April Children's Friend
http://lds.org/gospellibrary/pdfmagazine/0,7779,594-7-1,00.html#
Yup, you guessed it! Lydia is SOOOO jealous!
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Ok, I now know what it means to say "my heart swelled with pride". Not the bad pride, just the YAY FOR CLAY kind. I bet he is so excited. I LOVE that boy so darn much! Will you tell him, and of course the other two, hello from Aunt Amy and give them loves from me!
I am so glad you posted a few pics of Disneyland. I think the think I love most is that you guys TRULY made the best of it! I could almost feel how happy you all were in the pictures! It IS the happiest place on earth! They get you when you walking the mile to the front gate and the music starts up! NOTHING BETTER!
By the way, I told Mom that we should all plan to go next Sept. together. We were told PLENTY of times that the week AFTER Labor day is like a ghost town there. They still do everything, but no lines, no crowds. Everyone is back in school and done with vacationing. I think it would be fun and it would give everyone a year and half to save up for it. SO FUN!
I'm happy to see that your son is carrying on the tradition of modeling in a major publication. He is a handsome boy!
Post a Comment