Thursday, September 17, 2009

Seriously





photos by kd at kdportraits.com

5 comments:

Devin & Shalise said...

Oh my gosh... they have grown up SO much... ya know its bad when I see Henry's pic and think its Clay!

Brian and Kayla said...

Cute! Look at Clay! He is a cutie!

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

WOW! Look how big they are! And SO cute! I bet life couldn't be better right now! That's how I feel for you when I look at those pics!

Lydia is SO beauiful! She looks more and more like her Mama every day! Looking at that sweet face, I can totally hear her voice and it makes my heart smile! I LOVE HER! I love them all!

Hardy Party said...

Wow, those are such great pictures... They do look so grown up it makes me sad that we are not there more. We love you all. Give them big hugs from us before they get too old to want them. :-)

Love Dad & Sondi

The CEO said...

THOSE are FANTASTIC pictures. WOW. They are getting to be so grown up.