Monday, September 7, 2009

HENRY IS A HANDFUL!!!

Have you guys ever visited cakewrecks.blogspot.com....I think that i should be the poster child for that site....let me explain..

Henry had a dinosaur birthday party...we went to the dino museum at Thanksgiving point with a couple of his buddies...it was so much fun,






and then I thought it would be fun to have an ice cream volcano with candles "erupting out of the top" and strawberry syrup "hot lava-ing" (yes that is a verb) down the side, and oreo cookie, hardened lava mixed in....




What a mess!!! We named it the goo-cano!!! It wasn't quite frozen, and everything just started melting and sliding and....MUDSLIDE...yeah...cakewrecks.com here I come, but it was yummy and Henry sooooo didn't care!!! YEAH HENRY!!!!


Happy fifth birthday big boy!!!

1 comment:

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

Ab your creativity knows no bounds!I LOVE IT! You ALWAYS think outside the box and it ALWAYS turns out fabulous!