clint abby clay lydia henry
Your yard NEEDED a dog. It called for it! I bet Clay is loving life! These boys LOVE their dogs!
Yea!!! what a fun little dog. I can't wait to meet her!!!The pictures of your kids are absolutly beautiful- not a single other word to describe it. I am such a proud aunt. Love you guys.
she is a cutie!! But then, I am a dog person. :o)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Your yard NEEDED a dog. It called for it! I bet Clay is loving life! These boys LOVE their dogs!
Yea!!! what a fun little dog. I can't wait to meet her!!!
The pictures of your kids are absolutly beautiful- not a single other word to describe it.
I am such a proud aunt.
Love you guys.
she is a cutie!! But then, I am a dog person. :o)
Post a Comment